Kia will expand into new and emerging business areas by creating innovative mobility products and services to improve customers’ daily lives.
Under its new brand purpose, Kia will meet changing customer expectations about how they move, and how their movement impacts the world around them. Consumers are increasingly seeking out flexible, environmentally conscious, and integrated forms of transportation.
If you would like to be a part of this transformation and be part of this dynamic team, then we need to see you!
Below you will find some roles, responsibilities and also qualities we would need from you:
Overall Purpose of job
Responsible for marketing activities of the company’s products and services with the objective of improving the company’s participation in the market, increasing the level of sales and lift brand perception.
Initiation, development and coordination of communication activities to support the overall marketing strategy to generate maximum awareness of our products, services and develop brand image
Place in Organisation
This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing. There is close liaison with other members of the Marketing, especially Product Team, PR, Sales, Customer Experience & Channel teams as well as with our dealerships and external partners (agencies, media houses etc.) in the Czech Republic and the Marketing team within KEU (Kia Europe).
The following is a non exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Leadership of the Communication section and managing all communication activities in Kia Czech with focus on ATL communication, social media content management and collaboration with influencers
- Close business cooperation with external agencies and business partners and journalists in Cooperation with the PR Manager as well
- Close cooperation with other departments to support sales and other activities by communication campaigns
- Close cooperation and communication with HQ
- Controlling and adjusting marketing activities of Kia Czech dealer network. Provide guidance to dealers
- Propose annual media marketing plan which will be in line with Kia Czech strategic plan and Kia European guidelines.
- Plan & Deploy marketing campaigns and assure their implementation from ideation to execution for all new and existing products and services in KIA portfolio, including KPIs setting, fulfilling and reporting
- Assure that all communication is in accordance with Kia CI
- Ensure attractiveness and accuracy of Kia Social Networks content
- Develop Influencer strategy and manage Influencer partnership
- Implement Kia global partnerships and develop local ones
- Web content management responsibility– ensure updated content of Kia owned media and coordinate web content system update
- Monitor and develop Kia Czech brand image by all relevant activities
- Arrange effective marketing cooperation with Kia Czech dealers. Plan and provide marketing support to dealers. Monitor that all dealer activities are in line with Kia Czech guideline.
- Organize communication training/workshops to ensure professional marketing specialist in dealer network
- Monitor market using internal and external sources and data. Use external agencies to receive sufficient market research. Monitor communication competitiveness
- Lead communication section members
- Report to Management market trends and communication performance
- Communicate and inform management about planned marketing activities
- Be in regular touch with external parties providing marketing services
- Be in regular contact with Kia dealers. Check that they understand Kia Czech guidelines and their activities are in line with these
- Execute this control and procedure and fix any discrepancies together in cooperation with dealers
- Check brand image on brand awareness on regular basis
- Monitor media and competitor’s marketing activities on regular basis. Inform management about any new progressive activities of competitors
- Monitor budget consumption in cooperation with Finance Department
- Monitor Kia Czech websites and search for any possible improvements
- Ensure “on-line information” (web, social media) presented by Kia Czech are always updated
- In cooperation with Sales Department, assess effectiveness of Kia Czech marketing activities on regular basis
- Check performance of all team members in Communication Section
· Experience in Marketing / Digital marketing at least 5 years
· Degree in Marketing preferable
· Knowledge of Marketing communication processes
· Knowledge of Media and Advertising
· Knowledge of digital / online projects and insight into digital marketing area
· Creative approach and keeping up to date with new media trends
· Self-motivated personality with pro-active approach
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good Czech and English communication skills.
· Very good presentation skills
· Team player
· Quality orientated
· Accurate working style
· Patient & resilient
· Ability to understand complex contexts
· Result driven
· Good computer skills (MS-Office)
· Willingness to work in an international environment
· Willingness to travel
If you have most of these business traits then you should definately apply!